A signature is a sign off text that appears at the end of your messages, normally containing your
contact information, addresses, phone numbers etc.
To create a new signature, click on the Options icon and then click "Signatures".
Here you can Name, Compose, Delete and Save signatures.
- Signature Name - In this field, type in what you would like to call the signature,
e.g. Work or Home.
- Signature - In this field, type in what you would like to appear in the signature.
555 387 5839
- Save - When you have finished, click on the Save icon and this signature will appear
in your Signatures list. If you have changed the "Signature Name", a new signature will be added to
the list without deleting the original signature.
- Default - If you have more than one signature, you can choose a default signature
using the drop down menu.
- - To delete a signature, select
signature name from 'Name' list, or type the signature name into 'Signature Name' field, then
click on the "Delete" icon.
- . - Click the Styletext Window icon
to use Text Style for your signature.
- Done - The Done button returns you to the Options page without saving your changes,
so save any changes first.